The house was built in the 1910’s. Elements of classical architecture prevail in its exterior decor. Techniques for planning and decoration of buildings with an extinct pattern of the order in the framing of window and door openings with eclectic sculptural inserts. The combination of various architectural orders makes it characteristic of the beginning of the XX-th century.
The volume of the house is in the form of a rectangular parallelepiped with two risoliths, completed with figured attics, decorated with molded garlands and pasta.
The front facade of the house is divided by three traction passing between the basement and the first floor, under the windows and under the eaves, the supporting part of which consists of a screwdriver and three protruding one over the other shelves. The main entrance of the building is decorated with a half-column with corinthian capitals placed on the edges of the entrance, covered with an entanglement with a cornice.
In the 1910s and 1920s, the Sheisheberg printing house was located in the building, for which it was built. From August 1920 until the end of 1939 he belonged to the lawyer Weisgadus. After the accession of Western Ukrainian lands to Soviet Ukraine and before the beginning of the war of Nazi Germany from the USSR in June 1941, there was a branch of the State Bank. During the occupation of the Ostro in the premises was the German district commandant’s office. From 1945 to 1988 here was the Ostroh branch of the State Bank of the USSR. Since 1997, the permanent stationary numismatic exhibition within the State Historical and Cultural Reserve of Ostroh has been operating in this room.
Address: m. Ostrog, ave. Independence, 45th